Q-1: How to purchase Japanese used cars and vehicles from us?
Ans: Follow these steps:
- View our Japan, Tanzania & Zimbabwe used vehicles stock
- Select your desired vehicle.
- Click Get Invoice button & submit form with relevant information.
- Please check your mail, we will send you Performa invoice by mail or fax.
- Performa invoice contains the CIF price along with bank details & mode of payment.
- Arrange payment – The desired vehicle will be reserved for you upon full receipt of payment.
- Shipment of the vehicle.
- The vehicle has successfully reached to the port of discharge and you can receive it.
Q#2: How can Car Junction provide vehicles at cheap prices as compare to other companies in the market?
- Low operation cost.
- Keeping low margins as compare to other competitors.
- Focusing on cost along with high product quality.
- Quality means high product value at low cost for us.
- Member of huge variety of auctions in Japan such as USS , JU, BCN, etc.
- Our staff constantly keeps an eye on the vehicles that are available in the Japanese market and as soon as theycome across quality vehicles at economical price. They purchase it and than transfer that economical priced vehicle to the customer at most economical price.
Q#3: What is your vehicle`s condition?
All vehicles are sourced from Auto Auctions and through franchise dealers & wholesalers in and around the central region of Japan. These vehicles are thoroughly checked by our team of professional buyer`s mechanic staffs before we stock them. All Japanese cars and vehicles listed on our list are owned by kmtrade.com. We are not third party agents or broker.
Q#4: How can I create an account in your website?
You do not need to create an account with us. Just send us an email message and we will try to get back to you within the shortest possible time period.
Q#5: How can I get Performa invoice?
Once you select a vehicle, just send us an email message and will send you the proforma invoice.
Q#6: Who is supposed to answer my queries?
Q#7: How come a 5 years or older model vehicle carries a low mileage?
We have different standards when buying a vehicle, we usually purchase a vehicle with low mileage at economical prices and sell them on “as it is” basis. Secondly, high usage of rail transport in Japan when traveling from one place to another, as it saves time & is very cheap as well.
Q#8: In which countries do you export your vehicles?
We can export to any country where there is a legal law to import Used vehicles from Japan.
Q#9: Do you have any system to check up the car?
Yes! Our technical department is responsible for inspection of all cars before the shipment.
Q#10: How can I place my order?
Follow these simple step-by-step guidelines
Q#11: How can I print pro forma invoice?
Follow these guidelines to print your invoice:
Q#12: What happens if the vehicle I selected appeared to be “Sold” to another customer?
From the wide range of auctions we deal with we have the ability to source vehicles that are not on our list. Please note there will be an advanced deposit required prior to purchasing the vehicle. Please e-mail us to request a special request order form.
Q#13: How to purchase a Japanese vehicle not listed in Stock?
If you want to purchase a Japanese used vehicle which is not listed in our available stock then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We can arrange it especially on the request of our valuable customers.